MELISSA’S HURTING TO HEALING PHONE CONFERENCE ARCHIVES
MELISSA’S INNER HEALING SERIES
- Dealing with Forgiveness – Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- Should You Go to the Memorial This Year?
- Disfellowshipped Excommunicated Shunned – Hurting to Healing
- Discussing Manipulation on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- DISFELLOWSHIPPED = Guilty As Charged on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- INNER HEALING – Releasing Guilt on Hurting to Healing
- Interview with Elisa Rieger – How Do You Determine Your Worth?
- Overcoming Sexual Abuse and Shame
- Should I Go Back To The Kingdom Hall? – Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- Who Do You Pray to? – Hurting to Healing w/Melissa
- R.E.S.O.L.V.E. on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- I’m Headed Down The Open Road Unknown
- “A Celebration of Grace”
- Comparison-Jealousy-Envy-Self Righteousness Pt 2
- Comparison Hurting to Healing
- Beyond ~ Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- Trigger Words – Hurting to Healing
- Hope – Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- PROMISES and PROMISED GIFTS
- You’re One in a Million
MELISSA’S B.E.L.I.E.V.E SERIES
- B.E.L.I.E.V.E. – Session 8 of 8 “Me” on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- B.E.L.I.E.V.E. – Session 7 of 8 “On” Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- B.E.L.I.E.V.E. – Session 6 of 8 “VIOLENTLY” on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- B.E.L.I.E.V.E. – Session 5 of 8 “EVOKED” on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- B.E.L.I.E.V.E. – Session 4 of 8 “INTENTIONALLY” on Hurting to Healing
- B.E.L.I.E.V.E. – Session 3 of 8 – Breaking “LIES”
- B.E.L.I.E.V.E. – Session 2 of 8 – Pray About “EVERYthing”
- B.E.L.I.E.V.E. – Session 1 of 8 – Are you ready to “BREAK” free?
MELISSA’S VOICE SERIES
- VOICE – Interview with Steve Hays – How to Find Happiness
- VOICE – Melody on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- VOICE – Ali Bogolin Bautista on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- VOICE – Andrea Bergin on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- VOICE – The Two Witness Rule – Melissa’s Story
- VOICE with Deb on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- Melissa’s Story out of Jehovah’s Witnesses
- VOICE – Kaci Robbins on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- Voice – Interview with Deborah Jones
- VOICE – Dan Robbins on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- VOICE – Brittany Aloisio on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- VOICE with Charles Smith on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- VOICE with Nina Groom on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- VOICE with Ray Aldridge on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- VOICE with Tony Casella on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- VOICE with Jeremy Shepperd on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- Interview with Sheryl Lamb
- Interview with Former JW Elder Bob Gray on Hurting to Healing
- Interview with Cheryl Lauer on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- Special Guest Stephanie Bourne McKithan
- Special Guest Sharon Leasure
- Special Guest Linda Richardson
- Special Guest Arlene and Julie McAllen
MELISSA’S WOUNDED SERIES
- Discussing Suicide on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- WOUNDED Session 4 – Wounded by God’s People
- WOUNDED Session 3 – I’m Heading Down the Road Unknown
- WOUNDED Session 2 – Am I going to die at Armageddon?
- WOUNDED Session 1 – Did I Really Leave Jehovah?
- WOUNDED Session 5 – Salvation ~ Come Alive!
- Simeon Held Salvation – Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- Final Show on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- Happy New Year – Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- Recent WNFJ CA Conference – Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- Life After The Watchtower – Now What? – Charles Kelley on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- You are Wanted
- Christmas Special with Gus Astacio on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- Stalking on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- Thanksgiving Special on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- Welcome Back with Melissa – Fall Schedule
- Hurting to Healing Live and in Person with Melissa
- Melissa’s Personal Testimony
- Keith Visiting the Memorial of Jehovah’s Witnesses – Interview with Keith Walker – Hurting to Healing
- Merry Christmas on Hurting to Healing
- A Different Kind Of ‘SPIRIT’ In The Air – Christmas Part 1 on Hurting to Healing w/Melissa
- Interview with Christy Darlington
- Are You A Christian Reaching Out To Jehovah’s Witnesses?
- The Heart Behind Genesis 50.20 Ministry
- A New Year~A New Life~A New You
- First Christmases
- BELIEVE~Christmas Edition
- Thanksgiving Special – Circles on Hurting to Healing with Melissa
- I AM FOR YOU – Hurting to Healing with Melissa
RECENT HURTING TO HEALING ARCHIVES
Christmas. Jesus. Christmas Trees. Salvation. Wreaths. Advent. Wreaths. Mary. Candy Canes. Joseph. Cut-out Cookies. Simeon.
Why do we do what we do? Are we buying into these things blindly, just following the masses?
I did for a short time but it didn’t take long for someone like me, someone like us who were born and raised as a Jehovah's Witness to go…Nope! I’m not following the masses! Not going with the crowd on this one!
Why do I put these things up? What am I doing and why am I doing it?Read more
In this program, Melissa shared her heart and final farewell on Hurting to Healing with Melissa.Read more
Did you know that if you harbor unforgiveness in your heart, your physical body can be affected? Listen as Melissa shares her own experiences with unforgiveness and how her body was healed when she turned the situation over to Christ in forgiveness toward the people who hurt her and her family. Learn how a lack of forgiveness torments you and brings about a lack of peace, manifesting in problems with various relationships and physical difficulties. Learn how releasing this burden to Jesus can heal you physically and emotionally. Listen, pray and walk way free!Read more
Most holidays are rejected by Jehovah's Witnesses and although most Christians celebrate Easter, Jehovah's Witnesses only celebrate the Lord's Supper (Evening Meal). In a meeting called "the Memorial," commemorate Jesus' death by passing unleavened bread and wine to represent emblems of Christ's sacrifice. At this event, only a select few Jehovah's Witnesses are allowed to partake. Although the majority of Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe they are worthy enough to be "in the New Covenant," they celebrate this event annually by passing the emblems among themselves without partaking. This meeting is one of the few meetings that Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses attend primarily as it is one of the only times they will be able to see their family members. If you're a former Jehovah's Witness, you may be dealing with many questions...
Should I go this year? What if I do? What if I don't? Am I suppose to observe or partake? Can only the 144,000 partake? Who can take of the bread and the cup? Are their requirements to take of the bread and the cup? Is there anything I must do before I take of the bread and the cup?Read more
Do you carry one of these names? I know I did. Do you carry the weight and shame of this name? I know I did.
Are you rejected? I know “I Am". Are you shunned? I know “I Am.
”If the world hates you, you should realize that it hated me before you. John 15:18
Does the Church follow this guideline today? Is excommunication and shunning only practiced by groups such as the Amish or Jehovah’s Witnesses? What situations might elicit such an extreme action?Read more
I AM EXCITED FOR THIS ONE! Interview with Steve Hays (Stevo) from Happy Life.
Stevo is who God made me. H.E.L.P. is what God has called me to do. Years ago, when I was released from my career job, I asked God what He wanted me to do with my life. He gave me a super clear picture of the acronym H.E.L.P. He then explained it. “I am sending you out to H.E.L.P. others by bringing Healing, Encouragement, Laughter and Ponder to the people I send you to.”Read more
It was 1988 and I was 14 years old and I remember these words, do you?
- "Critical times are hard to deal with."
-"Does the physician understand and respect the beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses?”
-"Well at least we have the hope of seeing her during the resurrection.
What does the Bible say about suicide? Let's see if we can find some answers.Read more
Manipulation is the art of controlling people or circumstance by indirect, unfair, or deceptive means-especially to one's own advantage.
Manipulation will guilt you into doing things tirelessly. Manipulation will accuse when you disagree. Manipulation happens when others demand unquestioning compliance.Read more
Happy New Year!
This is a great time to share all the blessings the Lord has provided this year. Tune in as reflect on His blessings and the programs we have lined up for the rest of our time together this year.Read more
VOICE ~ Compelling Voices ~ Courageous People ~ Hurting to Healing with Melissa
In this episode, MELODY gives VOICE to her journey out of the Jehovah's Witness Organization when she shares her Disassociation letter that she gave to The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society in 2016.Read more