Journey with us as we explore the Biblical and historical basis for the Trinity Doctrine and examine the arguments Jehovah’s Witnesses raise against the Trinity.
The doctrine of the Trinity is one of the most disputed doctrines by the Jehovah’s Witnesses. Where is the Trinity found in the Bible? If Jesus is the uncreated God, how can He be the “firstborn” Son of God? If Jesus is God, why did He pray to the Father and call Him “greater”? These are just some of the many questions Jehovah’s Witnesses ask. Learn how to reach them with the Biblical truth.
WATCH DVD SECTIONS:
- Introduction to the Trinity (Runtime: 02:57)
- What is the Trinity? (Runtime: 9:55)
- The Biblical Foundation (Runtime: 20:30)
- The Personhood of the Holy Spirit (Runtime: 3:47)
- Jesus – The One and Only God (Runtime: 8:28)
- Jesus – The Uncreated “Firstborn” (Runtime: 8:32)
- Jesus – The Son of God and Son of Man (Runtime: 4:59)
- Jesus – The Submissive Almighty God (Runtime: 5:08)